Gator Tools™ 6' Aluminum Swaged Button Handle 1-3/4" Dia. (Yellow Powder Coated)
6' Aluminum Swaged Button Handle 1-3/4" Dia. (Yellow Powder Coated)
This 72" lightweight aluminum button bull float handle features a 1-3/4" diameter for easy handling. Powder coated aluminum provides protection for hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Swaged design fits multiple handles together without extra inserts. The nesting design secures the the handle to brackets and other handles for an extended reach. A double button clip is attached to each handle to connect to brackets or other handles. This snap handle fits easily on any double tilt action float brackets (CC270, CC290, CC294, CC296, GF10330), or single tilt bracket (CC666, CC696, CC697, GF11600). Handle fits Ultra-Twist™ bracket (GF11401). This handle can also be attached to clevis brackets or threaded brackets with an adapter. The high-visibility, bright yellow color is easy to spot on the jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- 1-3/4" diameter
- Swaged design nests multiple handles together
- Swaged design means no loose inserts
- Powder coated aluminum prevents hands from turning black caused by oxidation
- High visibility, bright yellow color is easy to spot on jobsite
- Double Button Clip secures connection
- Use with Single-Tilt or Double-Tilt Action Brackets
- Use on threaded or clevis brackets with adapters
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA