Level and smooth out shotcrete applications with this lightweight tool. Constructed of a strong Extru-Lite™ Magnesium, which is 30% lighter than similar aluminum tools. A replaceable 48" flexible blue steel blade is fitted to the base and provides the perfect amount of give when moving through tough gunite material. Cut down high spots, shape walls, create a smooth finish, or prep walls for plaster with this versatile tool. Each end is angled to allow the user to fit in corners and move with ease. Multiple hand holes allow for user to move the tool in different directions and different ways for cutting and smoothing. The base is hollow to minimize weight and end caps prevent the build-up of material within the tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible blue steel blade
- Extru-Lite™ Magnesium construction
- 30% lighter than aluminum
- Level and smooth gunite applications
- Multiple hand holes for ease of motion
- Plugged ends keeps tool light
- Made in the USA