This 96" ultra lightweight magnesium button bull float handle features a 1-3/4" diameter for easy handling. Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium is 30% lighter than similar aluminum handles. Powder coated magnesium provides protection for hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Swaged design fits multiple handles together without extra inserts. The nesting design secures the the handle to brackets and other handles for an extended reach. A double button clip is attached to each handle to connect to brackets or other handles. This snap handle fits easily on any Kraft double tilt action float brackets (CC270, CC290, CC294, CC296), or single tilt bracket (CC666, CC696, CC697). Handle fits Kraft Tool's Multi-Twist™ bracket (#CC686, CC687, CC688) with the Multi-Twist™ button handle adapter (#CC689). This handle can also be attached to clevis brackets or threaded brackets with an adapter. The bright orange color is easy to spot on the jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- 30% lighter than aluminum handles
- Made from Extru-Lite™ Magnesium
- 1-3/4 In. diameter
- Powder coated prevents hands from turning black with oxidation
- Swaged design nests multiple handles together without extra inserts
- High visibility orange is easy to spot on job site
- Double button clip secures connection
- Use with Double-Tilt or Single-Tilt Action Brackets
- Use on threaded or clevis brackets with adapters
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA