A unique take on the classic grout float! The offset handle and narrow face allows the user to work into tight corners and around pipes and other obstructions. An excellent tool for tile grouting. Flexible pure gum rubber face is bonded to a molded rubber pad. This 12" x 3" non-stick surface won't absorb materials, leaving a more professional finish. Beveled sides provide protection and control for grout applications. The ends are squared to allow for even coverage into corners. The non-marring backing provides support for the pad. A ProForm® handle is properly balanced as it is secured to the backer. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. Proudly made in the USA.
- Special narrow width to work in tight corners
- Pure gum rubber face with
- Non-stick surface for a professional finish
- Non marring float back
- Beveled sides for control of grout
- Squared ends works into corners
- Comfortable ProForm® handle
- Secure grip even when wet
- Orange handle is easy to spot on the jobsite
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.