This 24" professional digital level stores measurements and helps the user find exact angles, percentages, and pitches. The digital display is accurate to .1" at level and plumb. The display features a 10 minute auto shut-off to extend the battery life. The display is splash and dust resistant to extend the life of the level. Excellent for use on roadwork, sidewalks, and plumbing. A unique plumb vial feature can be read on the side or from the top, making working on walls and door jambs easy. In addition to the digital display is a total of 2 vials, 1 top-reading and 2 plumb vials are accurate to .005" per inch. A magnetic edge adds versatility and works on metal stud framing. Shock absorbent end caps provide strength and durability on the job site. A hand hole with comfort grip is easy to grasp and makes for easy movements. Each end features a hang hole for easy storage when not in use. Requires a 9 Volt battery, sold separately. Store in a Professional Level Case (#SLPLC24), sold separately, to protect your level and extend its life.
- Find exact angles, percentages, and pitches!
- Digital display accurate to .1" at level and plumb
- Display stores measurements
- 10 minute auto shut-off preserves battery
- Vials are accurate to .005" per inch
- Unique top and side reading plumb vial for versatility
- Top-reading level vial
- Magnetic edge works on metal frames
- Strong aluminum frame
- Splash and dust resistant
- Strong shock absorbent end caps
- Large hand holes
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Store in a Professional Level Case (#SLPLC24) to protect the level, sold separately
- Requires a 9 Volt battery, sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.