Elite Series Five Star™ 8" x 3" Golden Stainless Steel Midget Trowel with Leather Handle
8" x 3" Elite Series™ Golden Stainless Steel Midget Trowel with Leather Handle
Professional quality, precision balanced, and ready to use. This smaller version of our premium trowel is great for window sills, closets, small areas and other hard-to-reach areas. Carry one in your tool bag for those small, tough-to-reach jobs. Designed and engineered for the professional finisher. Heat-treated golden stainless steel blade is made of a special alloy that will not rust, pit, or stain. The hardened steel holds its edge even after extended use. Each trowel is made with state-of-the-art machinery that grinds the blade to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. Each blade is cross ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. The square blade finishes all the way to the corners to complete projects large and small. A high-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of concrete or plaster work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 8" x 3" blade. An oversized toe rivet provides extra strength when applying pressure during finish work. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's premium Midget Trowel with unique leather handle provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape reduces fatigue. Leather handle wicks away sweat from hand to retain a firm grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Keep one in your tool bag for touch ups!
- Small size for hard-to-reach places
- Strong heat-treated golden stainless steel blade
- Special alloy will not rust, pit, or stain
- Hardened steel blade holds its edge
- Precision ground edge ready for immediate use
- Square ends finishes to corners
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Over-sized toe rivet for extra strength
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Unique leather handle
- Comfortable grip to minimize fatigue
- Handle wicks away moisture for secure grip
- Only leather handle flat trowel on the market
- Made in the USA