One-piece molded polystyrene construction forms this joint knife. The flexible 4" plastic blade is great for applying mud over nail and screw holes and other small drywall projects. The wide blade allows for applying putty or joint compound, smoothing down drywall repairs, or your taping needs. A raised portion of plastic at the base of the handle provides a place to rest your finger as you apply pressure to the knife. This diamond shaped outdention also increases the integrity of the tool. The easy to clean plastic is also a great tool for mixing small batches of material. Hang hole in handle for easy storage. Proudly made in the USA.
- Strong polystyrene construction
- One-piece formed blade and handle
- Finger rest to apply pressure to blade
- Popular for covering nail and screw holes
- Hang hole for easy storage