Heavy-duty asphalt lute for moving asphalt and other materials. The lute is constructed from Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength. The 30" head features standard teeth that come to a point on one side and a smooth side on the other. The toothed side rakes through material when moving it. The smooth side is then used for finishing. A T-bracket attaches the head to the 6' handle for superior strength. The magnesium lute is 30% lighter than similar aluminum products. Ships unassembled. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength is 30% lighter than aluminum lutes
- Cast aluminum T-Lute bracket for strength
- Pointed teeth for raking and moving materials
- Smooth side of head for finishing
- 6' magnesium handle is light, yet strong
- Made in the USA