This versatile tool ideal scraping, digging, mixing or repair work is a must have in every tool bag. The 5"x 2-1/2" pointed blade and tang is forged from one piece of steel for strength. Forging assures product consistency with high integrity that won't weaken or crack. The blade is tempered and ground for flexibility. Each blade is then polished to keep mortar centered on the blade and resist material from sliding. The 4-1/2" ProForm® soft grip handle is balanced for ease of use. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Quality steel and comfortable ProForm® handle allow for a long life for this versatile tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- One-piece forged blade for strength and flexibility
- Blade is tempered and ground
- Polished to keep material from sliding
- Perfectly balanced for ease of use
- Textured handle for great grip, even when wet