Heavy-duty plastic mud pan for all your taping needs. Tapered ends allow for easy movements with your joint knives into the mud. The base measures 14" to easily fit 14" or smaller taping and joint knives. One edge of the pan features a replaceable steel wiping blade to quickly clean your knife. The plastic resists chemicals and won't corrode or rust. Sturdy construction stands up to the rigors of the workplace and won't break when dropped. The bright yellow material is easy to spot on the jobsite even when covered in drywall dust. Mud Pan fits conveniently in the Mud Pan Holder (DW207) to keep it handy, but out of the way. Proudly made in the USA.
- Heavy-duty plastic construction
- Tapered ends and sides
- Chemical resistant won't corrode
- Replaceable steel wiping blade
- Durable plastic; won't break if drop
- Bright yellow is easy to spot on jobsite
- Made in the USA