The perfect brush for texturing. Use this brush to created a stippled or swirled effect on plaster and drywall. This brush is made of 2-1/2" horsehair and fiber bristles that flare creating a 6" diameter work surface. The horsehair helps keep the stiffness and shape of bristles for long use. The 4-3/4" rounded plastic base is molded to easily fit in the user's hand and designed for any easy grip. For a longer reach use a broom thread handle such as Kraft Tool's 5' wood handle (CC163), 5' 3-piece aluminum handle (CC263), 6' wood handle (CC163L), or 6' steel handle (GG232); each sold separately. There is a place for the handle on both the top and the side of the tool for versatility when using on a wall or ceiling. Proudly made in the USA.
- 2-1/2" horsehair and fiber bristles
- Stiff horsehair for a professional finish
- Creates a swirled, stippled textured finish
- Molded plastic base fits easily in your hand
- Use with broom thread handles, sold separately
- Made in the USA