100% Bronze Groover. A unique longest wearing one-piece casting won't wear out with extended use in concrete like steel edgers. Each blade is hand polished for a smooth professional finish every time. This 6" x 4" edger creates a 1/4" radius on the edge of concrete slabs with a 5/8" lip to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The ends are turned up along the edges of the tool eliminating the possibility of gouging of the cement while forming the edge. The comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle is secured to the casting. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing single-piece bronze edger
- Prevent chipping of slabs with a smooth radius
- Makes 1/4" radius edge with 5/8" lip
- Special turned up ends to eliminate gouging of concrete
- Comfortbale ProForm® soft grip handle
- Matching Walking Edger available
- Made in the USA