Quality teakwood forms the 18 In. blade of this wood float. This dense, 5/8 In. thick hardwood is long wearing. Teak naturally resists water and decay which extends the life of this tool. This durable wood stands up to environmental rigors on a jobsite. Use this float to level and smooth concrete before the final finish. The wood will rough up the concrete slightly making it a popular choice for floating in color hardeners and other decorative applications. The 3-1/4 In. wide blade is square to allow the user to float all the way to the corners. A smooth wood handle is precisely position to provide perfect balance to the tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- Strong hardwood is long wearing
- 5/8 In. thick blade
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Works color hardeners into concrete
- Precision balanced handle limits hand fatigue
- Comfortable smooth wood handle
- Made in the USA