The 8" long stainless steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete creating curbs, corners, and inside steps. This curb tool creates a 1/4" radius on the edge of concrete slabs preventing the edges from chipping with wear. The lip then extends up 4" forming the back of the step. The 4" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage in the cove for curbs, sidewalks and large projects. The stainless steel blade is easy to clean at the end of a project. A steel mounting welded to the blade attaches the wood handle. The smooth wood handle creates a comfortable grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- Smooth radius prevents chipping of slabs
- Lip extends up 4" to create a cove on an inside step
- #16 gauge stainless steel for strength
- Rivetfree construction for a smooth finish
- Pairs with a matching Outside Step Tool (CF181)
- Made in the USA