This rake's 36 In. aluminum head is made for rugged use on asphalt and other tough materials. The 2-1/2 In. teeth have ball tips to endure a long life. The straight teeth are great for raking through both landscape and asphalt materials. After raking, flip over the blade to smooth the material for a professional look. A lightweight T-bracket secures the handle and the rake head. The 7 Ft. magnesium handle provides a long reach with a light feel. Proudly made in the USA.
- Lightweight aluminum head
- Designed for rugged use on asphalt
- 2-1/2 In. long teeth
- Ball tips on teeth to insure a longer life
- T-bracket provides exceptional strength
- Lightweight, yet strong magnesium handle
- Made in the USA