This 60" fresno trowel is made with high quality tempered carbon steel for a perfect finish. Round ends eliminates drag marks, marking and gouging of concrete. A 57" long 1/2" square steel mounting is centered on the blade to help keep the trowel flat. The 5" wide tool allows for proper coverage as it seals and finishes the cement. Two holes on the steel mounting are perfectly placed to allow tilt brackets (sold separately) to be connected to the blade. Kraft Tool's EZY-Tilt® Bracket (Kraft Tool #CC290) is considered the perfect fit for this fresno. This double tilt bracket lets the user change the pitch of the blade with with the twist of the handle. The bracket balances on the blade without extending beyond the blade to work to the edges of slabs without hitting walls. Proudly made in the USA.
- High quality tempered steel for a perfect finish
- Round ends prevent against marking the surface
- 1/2 In. square steel bar keeps blade flat
- 5 In. wide for proper coverage
- Use with EZY-Tilt® Bracket (CC290)
- Made in the USA