Joint rollers are used for touching up decorative concrete. Used with texture mats to touch-up and fill in the joint design. The roller head is super flexible for ease in movement and working with the roller. The 1/2" face creates a wedge design. Match with texture and width of existing joints for best results. A bright orange and black handle is designed to be easily gripped with a place for the user's fore finger to apply pressure on the roller to make the joints. The end handle can take broom thread or tapered handle for an extended reach. A hole at the end of the handle can be used to secure a tapered handle or as a hang hole for storage.
- Used to touch up joints on texture mats
- Match the wedge faced roller to round faced joints
- Flexible joint roller for natural look
- Handle has finger rest to apply proper pressure
- Use with a broom thread or tapered handle for additional reach and versatility
- Hang hole for easy storage