This innovative tool can be used as a float, screed, or check rod when you want the perfect finish. A 6' blade of Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium forms the base of the tool. The 1-3/8" wide bottom edge features a round edge for floating and a square edge for cutting. Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminum straightedges. End caps fit within either end of the blade to eliminate potential for build up of material. The 24" long extruded aluminum handle adjusts to accommodate the user's preference for pushing, pulling, or one-handed sweeping motions. Ideal for concrete or landscape construction. The handle also features end caps to avoid build up.
- Float, screed, and check rod in one!
- Lightweight Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade
- 30% lighter than aluminum
- Versatile tool for floating and cutting off
- Rounded edge for floating
- Square edge for cutting off concrete
- End caps prevent build-up in tool
- Extruded aluminum handle with end caps
- Handle adjusts along for user preference