The EZY-Tilt® II double tilt action button float bracket attaches to fresnos or bull floats. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. Turning the handle eliminates the need for bending and lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. Chain secures the bracket and eliminates over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" snap/button bull float brackets. Add an adapter for use with threaded handles. Fits 2-hole bull floats. Add a Converter Plate (CC287) for use with 4-hole bull floats, sold separately.
- One-to-one turning ratio of handle to pitch of blade.
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action achieved with the handle to eliminate bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In or 1-3/4 In. button bull float handles.
- Use with Converter Plate (CC287) to fit 4-Hole Bull Floats