The original concrete spreader! This concrete spreader features a lightweight steel 19" x 4" head. The thick head is made from #14 gauge steel to provide rigidity, but keeps the tool lightweight. Cold rolled steel is used to provide a superior finish, straightness and tolerance to the head. The blade is angled with an optimal curve to easily push and pull material into place as the user moves, spreads, and levels concrete. A 54" wood handle with metal ferrule is included to complete this tool. Ships unassembled. Proudly made in the USA.
- The original concrete spreader!
- #14 gauge, cold rolled steel head
- Sturdy, yet lightweight 19" x 4" steel blade
- Head curved to spread and grade concrete
- Designed for optimal pulling and pushing action
- Steel ferrule secures handle
- 54 In. wood jam handle
- Ships unassembled
- Made in the USA