ThisThis versatile long handled brush features long-wearing white tampico fibers that can be used on masony, brick, tile, stone, and more. A 5 In. x 3-1/2 In. brush face of tampico fibers are acid, alkali, and heat resistant for use with a variety of materials. The porous fibers hold water for cleaning or application purposes. The strong bristles are great for cleaning and applying materials. These fibers are great for scrubbing rough surfaces like roofing, asphalt, concrete, and masonry surfaces. The 1-3/4 In. tampico trim is tightly packed to provide spring back for long use. The 19-3/4 In. long handle extends out from the head for additional leverage for scrubbing when applying materials or cleaning up tools and workspace. The long handle distances your hands from the material to keep them cleaner. The smooth, tumbled block wood handle is easy to grasp. The hang hole on the end is easy to hang up for drying and storage.
- Great for strong scrubbing and cleaning
- Tampico fibers
- Heat, alkali, and acid resistant bristles
- Porous fibers hold water making for cleaning or applying materials
- Soft to medium texture bristles are more aggressive than most fabrics for cleaning
- 19-3/4 In. long wood handle for extended reach